- Maintenance Program
Join Our Comfort Club
Maintenance is the Most Important Service We Offer.
Why? Because regular cleaning and maintenance by trained professionals keeps your heating and cooling system operating at optimum performance, and these visits enable us to catch and fix small issues early that could turn into big, expensive problems for you later.
You will receive:
When you join Russell & Abbott’s Comfort Club, you will receive two Precision Tune-ups, Professional Cleanings and Safety Inspections per year as described below to help provide a comfortable, energy efficient and safe indoor environment. The first two actions set us apart from most companies. Please click here to download the Comfort Club Member Agreement. You may either present it to your technician at the time of visit or you may mail it to us at: 2124 E Broadway Ave, Maryville, TN 37804
- Determine byproducts of furnace combustion to keep you safe, using the most advanced electronic diagnostic equipment, with a print-out of the analysis for you to keep.
- Properly charge system using state-of-the-art computerized electronic refrigerant manifold and measuring device. No guessing, no estimating! This is the only way to accurately assure your equipment is at peak performance with proper refrigerant charge. Additionally, we will add up to one pound of reclaimed refrigerant, if necessary.
- Inspect inside cooling coil (Schedule cleaning at discounted service rate if necessary)
- Inspect Primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Inspect blower components; clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser coil; clean as necessary, water clean only
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners; vacuum and/or adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Monitor air flow for proper settings
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Priority Customer status — when you call, your name goes to the top of the next for the next available service technician
- 20% discount on repair service; excludes diagnostic fee
- No overtime charge (except holidays)
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferrable if you sell your home