- Maintenance Program
Would you like to like your job?
Look no further than Russell & Abbott.
Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling is a leading HVAC company whose business is helping keep East Tennessee homes and businesses comfortable for more than 40 years.
We offer an unmatched depth of expertise in heating, cooling, indoor air quality, service and maintenance. Our team includes successful entrepreneurs, managers, trained installers & technicians, knowledgeable equipment replacement professionals, and the best customer service support individuals around. All employees at Russell & Abbott work toward a common goal, which is ensuring an excellent customer experience every time.
We also strive to be a place where people want to work. We offer:
- Year around work
- A friendly, team-oriented culture
- Drug-free environment
- Employee input on company decisions
- Encouragement of civic involvement
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Company apparel/uniforms
- New fleet of vehicles
- Company gas card
- Drive-home trucks
- The most advanced diagnostic and installation tools in the industry
- Full stock of materials
- iPad (certain positions)
- Disability insurance
- BlueCross Blue Shield medical insurance with low co-pay and prescription cost
- Direct deposit
- Profit sharing
- Open-book financials
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
Our Available HVAC Jobs Maryville, TN
We are currently looking to fill the following positions. Apply today!
- HVAC Technician. (Full Time) This is for the person who has enough skills and grit to do the job. You don’t have to know everything, but you must be willing to train. Industry experience isn’t necessary, however, as you are learning, expect to crawl underneath houses and be in hot attics.
- HVAC Maintenance Technician. (Full Time) Suited for the person who wants to become a full–fledged tech and grow a career (not just a job), this position allows you to serve Comfort Club Members with their routine maintenance needs, while learning service and people skills.
- Lead Installer. (Full Time) This is for an experienced team player who knows how to manage an installation job start to finish as well as managing people so that their individual strengths are used. Tasks for a lead installer will include, but not be limited to: making sure all materials are in hand before departing for a job site, brazing with nitrogen, confirming the system is working before you leave the jobsite, and communicating essential information with the home owner, and reclaiming refrigerant when the job is finished.
- Dispatcher (Full Time). Successful candidate will have ability to adapt to changes while juggling multiple tasks in a busy office environment. Candidate must be able to handle stress while being a team player. Dispatching experience is a plus. Essential to this role are outstanding listening skills, a desire to learn, and the ability to process information accurately and quickly. Commitment to providing excellent customer service, every time is required.
Russell & Abbott Heating and Cooling is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Interested? Your inquiry will be kept confidential. Call (865) 982-5133 or email.