“Wait a minute, Olive, it’s not spring yet—it’s still February.” Oh believe me, I know! I travel everywhere with a nice fur coat, but I can still feel the coldest days down in my skin. But it’s my job as HVAC blogger to always be looking a season ahead, sometimes two, and think about those days when having a black coat means having to pant a lot.
And when I think ahead a season, that puts me deep into spring and our warm, humid weather. I look all around me and hear the whirring sounds of the outdoor air conditioning units. My ears are so sensitive that I can tell which of those ACs haven’t yet received their spring maintenance tune-up just by the sounds they make. You don’t want to have one of those air conditioners that’s already wearing down so early in the year. Now is the time to think about maintenance.
It’s the job of our Comfort Club to see that your air conditioner is prepared for all the hot weather ahead with an early spring tune-up.
The Big Benefits of Comfort Club Membership for Spring
The major benefit of joining our Comfort Club is the most basic: having your AC (and later, your heater) given a thorough inspection and tune-up each year.
There’s no better way to protect your cooling system from unexpected breakdowns and repair needs than to have our experts check on all its components and take care of lubricating moving parts, cleaning the coils, tightening electrical connections, and other jobs. This service extends the lifespan of an air conditioner (fewer repair problems means better system health overall) and stops the AC from wasting energy because of dust, dirt, and general wear.
To encourage our customers to sign up for the Comfort Club, we offer special membership benefits:
- Priority customer status: Want to be a VIP with us? As a Comfort Club member, you can jump to the front of the service queue when you call for repairs or other work. We’ll put your name at the top of the list!
- Discounts: You’re already saving money with maintenance because your air conditioner will run at higher energy efficiency. On top of that, we offer you a 15% discount on repair services (excludes the diagnostic fee).
- 24-hour emergency service: We’re always here for you when you have an HVAC emergency.
- No overtime charge: You pay the same rate, no matter the time of day. (Holidays excepted.)
- Transferrable: You can transfer the maintenance agreement if you sell your house.
To schedule that all-important air conditioning maintenance in Maryville, TN for the spring, start by calling our offices to sign up for the Comfort Club. We can get you on the schedule for early spring and you’ll be ready to enjoy the summer.
I hope reading this has made your winter day feel a bit warmer. Sometimes, just thinking about spring and summer heats you up!
Russell & Abbott provides air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality and commercial HVAC services serving Maryville, Knoxville, Alcoa, Blount County, Knox County and Loudon County.